Welcome to IRWA Chapter 63
The basic objectives for all Association chapters are:
"… to unite the efforts of all right of way practitioners toward a betterment of the conditions of the individual; to promote high standards and cooperative spirit among its members; to assist in creating a harmonious and friendly feeling between members and their respective employers; to engender in its members attributes which elevate the profession in which they are engaged and to provide mutual protection and advancement for the members...".
We have nearly 10,000 members who hail from over 15 countries around the world and our members include:
- Acquisition agents
- Environment Professionals
- Property Managers
- Relocation Assistance Agents
- Title Experts
The IRWA creates awareness of and trust and confidence in right of way professionals, who contribute to building a better world.
The IRWA is the central authority of the right of way profession, serving our members, the users of our services and the general public.
Our Core Values
- Professional development achieved through lifelong learning.
- Adherence to the highest standard of ethical practice.
- Providing quality services to all our stakeholders.
- Responsible stewardship of the Association's financial resources.
- Providing a community to people in the Right of Way Industry that fosters excellence in professional growth and opportunities
Help is only a phone call away
There are three groups of individuals available to assist you, they are:
Please contact the Chapter Communications Chair, Nancy Sinclair for more information
Nancy Sinclair, SR/WA, Ministry of Transportation, Province of Ontario
613 (545-4739) or email@example.com